Custom Ranch • Lincoln, Nebraska • 3,700 sq. ft.
Neighbors Family Homes is pleased to present “The Yorkshire.” This custom ranch home has all of the features that you would expect in over 3,700 square feet of finish. You enter through the front door into an entry with a fourteen foot ceiling with a beautiful chandelier which leads into the well-designed open floor plan boasting three bedrooms, three bathrooms, an office, walk-in pantry, mud room, first floor laundry, fireplace, exercise room, covered deck, large trim work, tile and wood floors, fully finished three stall garage. This home is truly a beauty to behold with spectacular design and terrific views of the lake from the great room, dining room and master bedroom “The Yorkshire” also includes all of the standard features you have come to expect from a Neighbors Family Home with some wonderful surprises.
Directions: From 84th and “O” street go east on “O” street to 98th street. Turn left ( north ) on 98th Street to Boathouse Road, turn right on Boathouse Road to Shorefront Drive, turn left on Shorefront Drive to Half Moon Bay, turn left on Half Moon Bay, the house is located at 516 Half Moon Bay.
- Professionally designed kitchen for the gourmet cook, including freezer, fridge, double oven, two sinks, two dishwashers, cook top, island, raised eating bar and custom granite countertops and walk-in pantry.
- Custom cabinets by Lincoln Cabinet throughout the home from Showplace Wood Products in Maple with Harvest finish and a contrasting soft cream painted island with many accessories.
- Nine bay raised ceiling in dining room
- Andersen windows and patio doors
- Kohler sinks and Moen faucets and Electrolux appliances
- Low maintenance exterior with James Hardie cement board siding
- U shaped driveway for entertaining and easy access to L shaped garage.
- First floor laundry with fridge, sink, shelving and “yorkie” lake view window.
- Beltline stone with efus on the front of the house.
- Walk-in tiled shower in master bath
- His/Her sinks in master bath with private stool area
- Walk-in closet from the master bathroom and spacious closets through out
- Electric fireplace with floating shelves
- Elk Raised Profile roof shingles
- Fully finished garage with garage door opener and keypad
- Neighbors Family Homes 2016 cornerstone brick
- Plus all of our Standard Features
|The Haley • Spring Parade Home
Twin Pines • 6677 SW 32nd Circle
Tour by Appoinment
Custom Home—Cedar Creek
18942 Prairie Ridge Drive
20520 Deer Track Circle
313 West Boundry Street
Ask us about other available lots in Lincoln and surrounding communities.
At Neighbors Family Homes, our build time for most homes, start to finish, is 90 to 120 days.