Neighbors Family Homes, Inc.
Founded in 2000 by Max and Christine Neighbors, Neighbors Family Homes builds quality homes at a truly affordable price.
Neighbors Family Homes philosophy is simple, we build each home as though we were going to live in it.
Every home built by Neighbors Family Homes comes backed by a one-year home warranty and commitment to efficient follow-up service after the sale.
Each new home features
- Full Brick front on select models
- Andersen 400 series low–e windows and patio doors including all basement foundation windows
- James Hardie prepainted cement board siding
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- Covered porch
5' x 27' Christine and Christine II Models
5' x 16' William, Emily, Ponderosa and Robert Models
6' x 13' Caroline and Caroline II Models
6' x 15' Oscar Model
- Covered entry on Henry and Marilyn Models
- 12' x 15' poured concrete patio
- Finished Garage, including: Insulation, drywall, paint, opener and insulated Wayne Dalton garage door
- 24' wide driveway for two stall garage
- 36' wide driveway for three stall garage
- Fully sodded yard
- Gas grill coupler on patio
- Lawn sprinkler stubbed to outside
- Kohler and Aquaglass plumbing fixtures
- Moen faucets
- Ice line for refrigerator
- Merillat oak front cabinets
- 6 panel oak interior doors
- Oak trim throughout stained to match cabinets
- 32 inch bedroom doors and 28 inch bathroom doors
- Walk-in pantry or cabinet pantry in all models
- Island or Penisula in select models
- Lazy susans in select models
- Whirlpool Appliances
- Glass flat top oven
- Microwave vented to outside
- Dishwasher, Quiet series
- Garbage Disposal in sink
- Cable and phone jacks in all bedrooms, kitchen and living room
- Ceiling fan outlets in all bedrooms
- Full basement
- 90% efficient gas or all electric furnace with variable speed blower
- Energy Star Home rated for efficiency
- Holiday lights switch
- Stone address numbers
- Cornerstone brick with year house was built
- Engineered floor joists, 11 7/8’s, 16" O.C.
- 1/2" Roof Sheeting
- Schlage handles, door locks and dead bolts
- Roof vents and valleys color matched to shingles
- OSB sheeting on exterior walls of house
- Professional interior design assistance provided
- Raised profile shingles
- Crown molding on kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Tile entry floor
- Rough-in 3rd bathroom in basement
- Copper plumbing supply lines
- Commercial size down spouts with flip up extensions
- 2 foot soffit, most models
- Oak skirts on stairs
- Cedar exterior steps into garage or to patio
- All external locks keyed the same
- Affordable prices!
In addition, Neighbors Family Homes sets its standards high and carefully selects each subcontractor for every phase of construction. Compare features
Stop by and visit us at the
Nebraska Builders Home & Garden Show
Booth Numbers 980–979
Lancaster Event Center
84th & Havelock Avenue
Find NFH on the map
Friday 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Recently Completed Homes
Custom Home—Cedar Creek
18942 Prairie Ridge Drive
20520 Deer Track Circle
313 West Boundry Street
Ask us about other available lots in Lincoln and surrounding communities.
At Neighbors Family Homes, our build time for most homes, start to finish, is 90 to 120 days.
Proud to be an Energy Star Builder
Back to Top
Prices subject to change without notice.
Contact builder for current pricing.
Copyright 2014, Neighbors Family Homes, Inc.
Member of the Home Builders Association of Lincoln and the National Association of Home Builders